Services & Fees
“Weddings Your Way” is our motto!
Our goal is to listen and help you and your future spouse create a memorable and unique marriage ceremony.
- Your Vows will be printed out and bound as a fine souvenier keepsake that you can refer to whenever times call for it.
- You will also receive a beautiful framable document which you can display in your home.
Since we come to you, we base our prices in part on the distance we must travel to your chosen location. We consider downtown Norman our center, (Main Street and University) and we use Google Maps to
calculate distance, to help avoid disputes. Payment is made with cash in an envelope at the wedding.
- Our base charge for doing a wedding within the local town area of Norman is $150.
- Places greater than 20 miles out from center, we will have to talk about it.
- There is a $50 non-refundable deposit which is used as a retainer for services rendered prior to the ceremony (writing and arranging the vows, printing, etc.)
- We also charge an additional $50 for onsite rehearsals.
An initial face-to-face meeting to discuss your wedding is included in our service fee. We usually meet at Panera on Main Street in Norman, just east of I-35, on Mondays through Wednesdays after 6 p.m. Please
call to arrange an appointment.